Thursday, July 05, 2007

Transformers-mania!

I really liked the movie a lot - it was so much fun to watch! I wasn't as disappointed as die-hard Transformers fans because I wasn't super familiar with all of them Autobots and Decepticons (Spelling?). It's so funny because right now, soooo many people in the office have that transforming sound as their message alert tones. :P And I think it's really cool that the voice of Optimus Prime was still done by the same person.

Smashing Pumpkins have a song on the Soundtrack. Are they officially back?

**********
Baduy as it may seem, I'm actually thinking about watching the Christina Aguilera concert tomorrow. Hahaha. The things that have stopped me from buying a ticket early on include:

1. price - Pretty damn expensive, considering reason #2
2. venue - What if it rains? I wonder if they have a contingency plan for this.

Hmmm... We'll see what crazy mood I'll be in tomorrow. :S

No comments: