Tuesday, June 19, 2007

boxing!

everlast

A couple of weeks ago, my niece bought some boxing gloves for me (Everlast Youth). My small hands fit perfectly into them, I must say. We've been planning to start boxing for a while now, but never got around to it.

Last Saturday, my niece and I finally got our asses up early in the morning to head to one of them boxing gyms... I hardly got through half of the session when I suddenly felt really dizzy. Talk about out of shape, eh? I just kept coughing and I was all red.

It's already Tuesday, and some of my muscles still ache. It's really nice though, to actually FEEL practically all of your muscles. HEHE. It's been such a long time since I've felt this way. I really hope to get the ball rolling and do this regularly. God knows I need to lose all this corporate culture induced weight (Riiight, blame it on work...)

6 comments:

gladzalwayshappy said...

yeah!! boxing!! ish the best!!

not only it's a very good cardio workout, but it's so damn therapeutic.. there's actually a hidden power on healing wounded souls... well what can i say, i just keep on punching really hard and at the end of the session, i feel zen... =D (hhhuuummmmmmmmm)

neat gloves! sosyal everlast! need to change my cheap-ass gloves na... parang kumukulubot... hahahahaha!!

Tisha said...

Wow, TKO lang ako eh. Hahaha.

Where'd you go boxing? The ab workout is killer! After two weeks of boxing, nagka-linya na ako sa abs ko. Haha. Alas, I haven't gone back in a reeeaaally long time.

moonpool said...

Champ Boxing along P. Guevarra near Wilson. :) Going back tomorrow. Yay!

duke said...

wow! goodluck on this endeavor :D Boxing should be an exciting stress relief activity :D

moonpool said...

Thanks! I like it a lot. I used to really like taebo, so this is really something i look forward to... :D Problem though is that I feel like I get road rage after getting so pumped up in the morning. LOL.

Ton said...

pucha, sa champ ka din pala eh... sabay tayo.. it's much more motivating kung may kasabay ka! this sat morning or afternoon game ka?! sino trainer mo?