Monday, August 23, 2004

yay!

I'm so happy, I left the office at 8. Haha, that makes me happy. LOL! Well, it was nice because traffic was so light and I got home in 30 minutes! (Which is really fast considering that fact that I was driving.)

Saw so many people during the lunch break. Had lunch with wysgal at Starbucks, saw a former partner, saw someone from high school... Sorry ha, that counts as so many... three. I haven't exactly gotten out much.

I'm reading this book right now entitled You Don't Have to Go Home from Work Exhausted :p Well, I'm *trying* to follow the advice and *trying* to have a more positive outlook on things. It's helping a bit... and I'm *trying* to get off my lazy butt as well and *trying* to do other things at home aside from just watch TV and lie down. I need to find me some projects... (Notice how many times I said trying...)

I wanna watch Stepford Wives. I saw the original a long time ago. And some of you thought I was crazy for asking you guys about Stepford Children! Weird though that I don't know anyone my age who watched that movie (Stepford Children, I mean). I wanna watch Soylent Green. I've heard about it, but have never seen it myself.

Hi everyone. :)

No comments: