Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cafe Publico


If you find yourself in the Greenhills area, I suggest you visit this cool resto called Cafe Publico.  They serve really good gelato.  My favorite is the "Sophia Loren", which is a combination of strawberry gelato and pistachios.  You can taste all the flavors before ordering.

I'm not good at describing stuff, but the ambience is super cool.  They have board games scattered around the place.  The boyfriend and I spent a good deal of the evening playing Scrabble there recently.  They also have this giant chess set there.  I also taught my niece how to play Mastermind there a couple of weeks back.

Oh, and the restrooms are too cute.  They used pages of the Tintin comics as wallpaper.

Check out their Facebook site.  Photo above was "borrowed" from there.

Cafe Publico
Second Floor, Greenhills Promenade Mall,
Greenhills, San Juan
Tel. No. 919-0519
Open from 11 a.m. to 12 midnight daily

No comments: