Wednesday, June 03, 2009

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

(The title has no connection whatsoever with the content of this post.)

Today was both exciting and scary. I presented to the president of a current client with a special project up for bid. All the other presenters were partners. My nerves were killing me. It didn't help that one of the managers accused us of violating some regulations right before I made my presentation. Good thing the high-level officials kicked us out of the room and resolved all issues before they let me back in. I didn't even think the presentation was going to push through! The difficult thing was that I had to present some other service I wasn't THAT familiar with. But heck, they *seemed* satisfied enough with what I had to say. :S

**********
My old school has a new facade. It actually looks kind of pretty. I have no idea when it was unveiled though, but it wasn't there when my niece graduated.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Yay! Good job! Top notch! :)

Can you see it? Can you see it?

moonpool said...

Who said that???