Wednesday, December 26, 2007

3-day work week

Ah, I thought I would be able to leave the office earlier today to go boxing... But it's all good, at least I helped someone out with the work... because I know how much it sucks to have to sacrifice so much of your personal time. This Christmas weekend was the first in a loooong time that I didn't have to worry about stuff to do for the next week.

My sister kidnapped me and took me to beach with them. I'm glad she did because I got some color in my cheeks. I also got to relax and totally enjoy my worry-free Christmas weekend. I was there from Christmas Eve until last night.

Yay! We're going back there on Friday evening. It's so fun to be there with the family.

But before I rejoice I need to think about my Friday deadline first. Nuninu.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i that someone? hmm...

moonpool said...

Yes, you are. Take care of your kidneys!

Leah said...

boooooo work boooooo