Sunday, June 11, 2006

bad, bad sashimi!



I absolutely love salmon sashimi. Unfortunately, eating it gave me a mild case of food poisoning that took effect the whole day yesterday... Sad, sad... REMINDER: Taste the sashimi alone before dipping it into soy sauce riddled with quite a lot of wasabe. Sigh... Who would have thought a nice resto in Shangri-la Plaza mall would fail to properly check the sashimi before serving it? Oh well, no biggie... At least the headache is gone, and I don't feel like vomiting anymore... Sumosam, you better be more careful next time. I like your food pa naman... Buti na lang nothing major happened. My dad just had a slight tummyache... Good thing I ate most of it, my dad's not exactly as young as he used to be, and it makes me wonder what would have happened if he had consumed most of it. I'm just glad we're both fine.

7 comments:

domokun said...

i think marvin agustin owns sumo sam. :)

eggy said...

Ericka! maybe you didn't put enough wasabi and kikoman. The sauce is supposed to kill the germs right? hehe..

moonpool said...

Ah really? So it's HIS fault! Hehe.

My niece told me an actor owns the place nga daw...

Funny, my sister was supposed to eat there the other day but backed out when my nephew told her what happened to me. :P

eggy said...

actually its all YOUR fault you're the daughter you could've done something.. like put more wasabi and kikoman hehehe.. pero salmon sashimi is really known for giving people tummy aches. next time make sure your dad drowns the fish instead of just dipping it in the sauce hehehehe

moonpool said...

Sira, I meant it was Marvin Agustin's fault.

eggy said...

why is it his fault?

moonpool said...

because he owns it?