Monday, December 19, 2005

Now on to the 2nd quarter of my life...



Ah, another birthday in a few hours... Nako, I'm going to shift to the second quarter of my life na!

Despite all the negativity seen in my previous posts, I feel very happy in general. I have a feeling the coming year is going to be a really good one, I can just feel it in my bones. I'm broke, but that's alright...

I love fireworks. Any takers? The World Pyro Olympics show looks really interesting. I wonder if we'll be able to see it from my sister's roofdeck... I hope so, so we don't have to weave through traffic.

Yay, dinner at Gulliver's again! Whee! Gosh, so much food! We had lunch at Rockwell yesterday for my mom's birthday!

Although the year didn't start out right, at least I'm going to be happy when it ends...

No comments: