Monday, May 16, 2005

The Amityville Horror

Just saw the remake. It's actually pretty good. Weird to cast Ryan Reynolds because he's just such a funny guy.

Nothing beats the original though... they didn't even have to show the ghosts, and it was already really scary.

I should read the book... I never got around to doing that. My sister said she couldn't sleep for days.

I remember this one time I fell asleep with the TV on when I was in high school. Anyway, the movie was the original Amityville Horror. Of course I had to wake up at the exact part where the mom looked out the window to see a pair of eyes outside. I would have screamed if my mom wasn't in the room beside me... And it's a good thing they were already home because I was all alone when I fell asleep.

I love horror movies... no matter how cheesy.

No comments: