Thursday, April 28, 2005

You know it's time to go when...

...you've been in a company for almost a year and your boss calls you "Miss"... He doesn't even know your name!!! That really happened to my officemate... goodness...

...your boss insults you for being noisy. Fine, so it was done indirectly... but it was STILL an insult!

...you find out everyone around you wants to leave, but can't due to financial constraints. A sad reality everywhere... I'm glad I still live with my parents and don't have to worry about rent and all - fine, call me sheltered.


I seem to have a knack for ending up in places with strange cultures, don't I? Haha, I should write a book on this in the future... maybe I can even make some money off it. Hehehe!

The problem is that you only find out certain things once you're actually already deep in the mudhole. Though work environment is not that important for some people, it plays a huge part in contributing to my job satisfaction. I really need a fun environment with fun people. Does that mean I'm fun too? I hope so. :D

No comments: