Saturday, February 26, 2005

A welcome break

This weekend is exactly what I need! And the timing is just right because we celebrate our fifth year anniversary in a few days...

Constantine was okay. Gavin Rossdale is HOT!

Today we're watching Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. Yay!

Nothing much to say, obviously. Kind of in limbo right now. Waiting to see if the big boss will take me in under the desired conditions. Also anxious to find out what is going to happen on Monday, as I have an interview scheduled with a pretty good company. The position is aligned with my career path too, which is just super.

It has been pretty good lately. Seeing my good friends makes me happy.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

Hi!

I don't know if you have an interview with DDI
but i heard they're looking for people and oh by the way so is my company CLCI :)
let me know if you're interested in applying with us... though i've already resigned i'm still in touch with them :)
let me know you can email me at gabriel@clci.ph