Tuesday, April 20, 2004

What fun, I got to leave the office at 6 pm today! Well, I deserve it since I worked till around midnight or so last night after yoga. Good thing it was work I could bring home, so I didn't have to stay in the office. And there weren't a lot of distractions at home, so everything went well. I worked on the same thing the whole day, and as soon as I was done, I was out the door, baby!

Yahoo! Cardio kickboxing tomorrow, and the instructor is the same one from last year, my Angelina Jolie... She's ever so pretty. I'll stay in front as always. Haha.

I heard this song on K-Lite called Western Sky by Swan Dive, but I can't seem to find it on Kazaa. But I have downloaded other songs, and they're really enjoyable to listen to... kinda reminds me of the music of The Cardigans (when they started).

No comments: