Sunday, March 21, 2004

I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with 50 First Dates. I wanna watch it again! And the soundtrack... WOW!!! The songs are covers of wonderful 80s songs. I love you, Adam Sandler! Hehe! And my dear friend is downloading the songs for me right now... but of course I would still get myself an original copy of the soundtrack. I can't wait! One review says it has a retro-reggae feel with island beats. :)

1. "Your Love (L.O.V.E. Reggae Mix)" (Originally recorded by The Outfield) – Wyclef Jean (featuring Eve)
2. "True" (Originally recorded by Spandau Ballet) – Will.I.Am & Fergie
3. "Drive" (Originally recorded by The Cars) – Ziggy Marley
4. "Every Breath You Take" (Originally recorded by The Police) – UB40
5. "Ghost In You" (Originally recorded by Psychedelic Furs) – Mark McGrath (of Sugar Ray)
6. “Slave To Love” (Originally recorded by Roxy Music) – Elan Atias (backing vocals by Gwen Stefani)
7. “Hold Me Now” (Originally recorded by the Thompson Twins) – Wayne Wonder
8. "Love Song" (Originally recorded by The Cure) – 311
9. "Lips Like Sugar" (Originally recorded by Echo and the Bunnymen) – Seal (featuring Mikey Dread)
10. "Friday, I'm in Love" (Originally recorded by The Cure) – Dryden Mitchell
11. "I Melt With You" (Originally recorded by Modern English) – Jason Mraz
12. “Breakfast In Bed” (Originally recorded by UB40) – Nicole Kea
13. “Forgetful Lucy” – Adam Sandler

No comments: