Sunday, September 14, 2003

ex-blockmate/new officemate!

Yay! My boss has decided to hire my former blockmate! I'm so excited! I'm not going to be such a loser during lunchtime anymore. :P This is just going to be the coolest. I mean, I like my job - and now I'm even going to be able to work with a good friend.

pretty uneventful weekend

Was supposed to go out with some old friends last night, but we all had transpo problem. Bah humbug. Plus, the traffic was pretty bad yesterday because of "The Event". According to my niece (who watched the show), each of them F2 people only performed around 3 to 4 songs. I pity the people who paid 10,500 bucks to watch that. Although I don't exactly approve of my niece's obsession with this Vaness person, I can't help but smile when I watch her talk about the concert because she seems really happy. Well, whatever makes people happy, I guess - just as long as they don't hurt other people along the way, then go have fun.

No comments: