Sunday, June 22, 2003

beach bum

Went to Terrazas de Punta Fuego for the Nth time. Left after lunch yesterday... Traffic was pretty heavy, so we got there at around 6 or so? So anyway, we swam in the infinity pool at Fuego 1. I enjoyed myself except for the fact that it was 5 feet deep and I couldn't reach the bottom. So I got pretty tired because I couldn't stand on anything and I had to keep swimming. :P Oh, the pains of being short. We spent the night in one of the casitas. And I must say, the shower was HUGE. The casitas are nice because they're like hotel rooms but they are like individual houses or something.

Oh, oh, if you ever eat at Fuego, order their mango crepe. Yummy!

Then today we went to Terrazas and swam at the beach for several hours. It was pretty fun, there were some waves. My only complaint though was that the shore was covered with shells and some rocks, and they were quite painful to step on.

I was looking at the website of Aman Resorts the other day... Wow, it really makes me want to go to Amanpulo. See for yourself: Aman Resorts

I never used to like the beach. But now I really do. If I had all the money in the world I'd buy myself an island like Loren Legarda. Hehe.

No comments: