Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Goodbye probationary status, hello leaves!

 
So the best thing about my regularization was finally earning some well-deserved leaves!  I've been rather busy these past couple of months and this was just such a welcome break.  Yesterday and today were just been spent bumming (finishing the book in the photo) and catching up on sleep.  And I'm super happy because the boyfriend was also able to file his leave yesterday and today and we were able to spend some quality time together too! 
 
Tomorrow I'm off to Puerto Princesa, Palawan for the first time and am quite excited.  Will definitely blog about it when I get back.
 
I also recently visited Cagayan de Oro, but for work.  I definitely want to go back there to try out white-water rafting.  I realized that I haven't really been around the Philippines much, and I really should explore this beautiful country of ours.  I just wish I had more money to burn.  Haha.

1 comment:

gladzalwayshappy said...

Vacation??? Can we set up one like soon??? Hahahahahaha!!