Friday, April 13, 2012

Cranberries ♥ (10 April 2012)

Yeah, I know, my phone camera isn't exactly the best there is.  :P

When I found out they were coming over, I immediately headed out to purchase tickets.  Since I was on a budget, I got the cheapest available tickets with reserved seats.  Luckily, I was able to snag tickets at the center area so the view was just right for little old me.

It was soooo awesome!  Dolores O'Riordan has certainly aged, but she still absolutely rocks!  (Go Rocker Momma!)  I stood up during the entire concert and jumped up and down to Salvation in its entirety.  Haha.

They were the first foreign act I ever watched here in Manila back in 1996 when I was in high school.  I'm so happy I got to see them again - with a boy I (technically) met in high school.  :)

Here's a writeup on the concert from ClickTheCity.
And here's the setlist from Setlist.fm.