Thursday, September 15, 2011

the geek in the pink



Good news to all the Jason Mraz fans.  He has a concert at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum on 30 October 2011 (Sunday).  For ticket prices, visit Ticketnet.  I'm not really a big fan so am hoping to score some tickets.

And yes, the Big Dome is now called the Smart Araneta Coliseum.  I was pretty surprised the last time I was there.  Read more on that here.

**********


Was kind of hoping to watch the Black Eyed Peas again this year, but I really don't like watching in open areas (Mall of Asia).  But if any of you are interested, you can get more information from the Ticketworld site.


**********

Mucho excited to watch Stomp with my sister!  Yehey!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Woohoo we already got tix for Jason's concert (close kami). Excited much? :P

We wanted to watch Stomp too pero magastos na ata or alanganin yung sched. I forgot why we forgot about it haha.

moonpool said...

Yihee! It's your song!!! :D

We bought Stomp so many weeks ago. 'Yun ang excited. Nakakainis nga after we bought may lumabas na family promo. Boo. Oh well. :P