Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd class citizen

Being a short-term consultant, I'm not allowed to join any of the clubs. Long-term consultants are those with contracts 12 months and up. Unfortunately, my contract is only for 11.5 months. Boo. Oh well, at least the Chorale took me in --- I guess not a lot of people are into that. :P

But nevertheless, I'm still happy where I am. My stress levels have absolutely gone down and I get to have dinner with my parents often. :) I don't have to go through Makati traffic either. :D

2 comments:

gladzalwayshappy said...

Did you say "Hi is this the chorale practice? Coz I love to sing!"

Then you will find friends for keeps... Awwww.... Hahaha!

moonpool said...

Bwahaha. I haven't found an office best friend yet eh... wala pa akong natatagpuang kindred spirit dito. Tsk... Kaya we need to meet up! Hihi.