Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm telling y'all it's sabotage!!!



Wheee!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that they played Beastie Boys' Sabotage in the background of one of the scenes of the new Star Trek movie. I used to memorize this song. LOL! If you've never seen the video, you just have to search for it on YouTube - it's the best!
I can't stand it, I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight this Watergate
I can't stand rockin' when I'm in this place
Because I feel disgrace because you're all in my face
But make no mistakes and switch up my channel
I'm buddy rich when I fly off the handle
what could it be, it's a mirage
You're scheming on a thing - that's sabotage!!!

I really enjoyed the movie. And I much agree with Kris that Simon Pegg is very heart-able. I also like the cute Russian. Hihi.

2 comments:

Leah said...

the cute russian's playing teenage kyle reese in the new terminator movie. cute.

moonpool said...

Cutiepie!