Monday, March 23, 2009

I Don't Like Mondays

Tell me why I don't like Mondays
Tell me why I don't like Mondays
Tell me why I don't like Mondays
I wanna shoot the whole day down...
- Boomtown Rats

Okay, so it's not like I feel like going on a shooting rampage on Mondays, but I really don't like the fact that it's time to work again. LOL. I usually look horrible on Monday mornings, attributed to having a hard time falling asleep knowing that the weekend has again come to a close.

I must say though, I think that this week is going to be much better than last. I just felt exhausted the whole time last week. I'm feeling a bit more positive.

Stuff to look forward to:
- Monsters vs. Aliens movie is showing this week, according to an officemate.
- Beach trip with college friends is coming up.
- Consecutive long weekends for the Holy Week.

1 comment:

Leah said...

manic mondays