Friday, September 19, 2008

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia



Last week I was at KL for a workshop. I felt pretty blessed since it was one of those things you get nominated for. The workshop itself was really interesting, and it was actually the first time I had to painfully watch myself on video. Goodness. I don't much like hearing my recorded self, much more seeing my recorded self. Well, at least I'm more conscious of the things I should and shouldn't do when speaking in front of a group.

Seeing the Petronas twin towers didn't affect me as much as I thought it would. Weird.

The trip itself wasn't eventful... but wow, everything was just crazy when I flew back home! The typhoon brought in so much rain and it was flooded all over Metro Manila. I waited in the airport for 2 hours for our driver, but he never made it. So then I decided to take a cab home. Well, the trip from the airport to the house lasted for just about 3 hours... What a day that was...

No comments: