Friday, May 09, 2008

here comes the rain again

Rainy season has officially started in the Philippines! Talk about early. There is a storm within the country's area of responsibility, which is already the 2nd one of the year. Global warming? Quite possibly. What really sucks is that it's extremely sunny during the day then rain suddenly pours towards the evening. So don't forget to keep your umbrellas handy just in case...

umbrella

Isn't this umbrella adorable? I saw something similar on SATC. I want one. :P But then again, do I really want to lug a large umbrella around everyday? Let me think about that...

**********
I'm in love with Death Cab for Cutie's I Will Possess Your Heart... reminiscent of The Police's Every Breath You Take. Super cute song with scary stalker lyrics. :D You can listen to the song here.

3 comments:

gladzalwayshappy said...

i love the umbrella! it guarantees that you will not get wet. =)

moonpool said...

I know! And so fashionable too. Hehe!

Leah said...

huhuhu global warming...