Tuesday, March 04, 2008

spidey-senses

Freaky... I could have sworn I felt a quake. I got really dizzy at around 1015. I had just sat down in front of the computer when I felt everything around me shake. I could have sworn our chandeliers were moving, but my parents both thought I was nuts because they didn't feel anything. Everyone else I caught online said they didn't feel anything.

But how could I have felt this, if it was this far away? Scary...

Magnitude 7.0 quake hits off Philippine coast-USGS

6 comments:

gladzalwayshappy said...

you sure?? i didn't feel anything... hhmmmm... freeakyy..

Leah said...

We all know ric's a freak. LOL. Spider-ric spider-ric... hehe.

I think it's cool though. Freaks rule!

Ton said...

maybe you're geo-clairvoyant.. hehehe

moonpool said...

Bwahaha! I am one with the earth. LOL.

Anonymous said...

maybe you just farted?

moonpool said...

Whatever!