Sunday, February 17, 2008

stalker family

Last weekend, my niece had her junior prom.

And so, I was shocked when my sister invited me to sleepover at the hotel where I knew my niece was having her prom. Hahaha. My niece's hair and makeup was done at the room, so it was all very convenient.

My other sister came too! We had some drinks and my brother-in-law bought some food from CPK. Hehe. And they were just talking about their children. :P The boyfriend and I were just spectators. Haha! (And no, he didn't sleep over. He just joined us for dinner and conversation.)

We didn't intrude though... I did bring my niece and her date to the ballroom though. LOL. Well, she DID ask me to.

Interestingly, A LOT of parents decided to check-in at the hotel. Bwahahaha. So strange, is it like the "in" thing? Haha.

It would have been so much more fun at the hotel if I wasn't feeling so ill. Oh well. I even ended up taking a sick leave on Monday...

7 comments:

gladzalwayshappy said...

hehehehe!! that's cute. it looks like it's a trend these days.... parents being more cautious to hormonally-driven teeners... hahahaha!!

Leah said...

Yuh I think it's because the times are so different na. Crazy kids. LOL

Ton said...

that only applies to you if you go to a posh school.

moonpool said...

But this didn't happen in my time... I don't know anyone whose parents did this during the prom... Sup with that?

Anonymous said...

so hurt ka coz you mom and pop didn't stalk you? hmm.. that says a lot squirt...

moonpool said...

Hmmm,no... and I dunno where you got that idea...

gladzalwayshappy said...

mother and father didn't stalk me at my prom night... although they arrived at exactly 12mn... on the dot ito!