Sunday, August 12, 2007

cabin fever



For 2 weeks now, I've been spending my weekdays at Canyon Woods (Laurel, Batangas) for a series of workshops we are conducting for a client. The seminars will run for a total of 10 weeks. Although they (bosses) have mentioned the possibility of someone else taking my place after next week, I really have no idea what's going to happen. Things have normalized a bit, but I have so much backlog with respect to our reports! Oh well. But anyway, yeah, for those who have been wondering what the hell has been happening to me, there you go.

Lei was with me on the first week and we got stuck in the elevator one night. Although there was a scientific explanation for it happening (power levels were pretty low that evening), it was still really creepy that after being trapped inside for a few minutes the elevator brought us down to the very dark basement even if we didn't press the button to go down.

Not much to talk about really aside from the fact that I got really bad vibes from some of our participants and that we were all wondering if one of our participant's companion was a wife or a mistress. :P

No comments: