Saturday, March 10, 2007

Songs


Sophia (I really thought it was So Fire) by Nerina Pallot
Reminds me of Chantal Kreviazuk...


Grace Kelly by Mika
Strange video, but the song's really catchy. Hehe. I also like his energy. Here are some lines:
I try to be like Grace Kelly
But all her looks were too sad
So I try a little Freddie
I've gone identity mad!

I could be brown
I could be blue
I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful
I could be purple
I could be anything you like

Gotta be green
Gotta be mean
Gotta be everything more
Why don't you like me? Why dont you like me?
Why don't you walk out the door!?!

Times like these, I wish I had a DSL connection so I could listen through entire albums. :P

2 comments:

Leah said...

i think i've seen that weird video. yes weird sya. :P

moonpool said...

We saw it together after Orin's party. Hehe. :P