Wednesday, July 05, 2006

FIFA

I was recently introduced to the World Cup by the boyfriend. Aside from the players' prowess, some of the players are absolutely nice to look at. Take Brazil's Kaka, for example:



Unfortunately, they did not make it into the finals this time! Many people were very sad about this. I heard the Brazilians were really mad at their team for "not playing with enough passion". (They won last time.)

There were also a lot of really pretty girls in the audience. Check out Babes of the World Cup.

I was only able to watch 3 games live, but had a lot of fun. Try watching a game or two, just make sure the teams are of comparable caliber. It's corny when one is waaay better than the other...

Sadly, Germany lost! Jens Lehmann stood out for me as the most best-looking goalie. I also like the German coaches, in their cute matching outfits...



I wonder who will win this World Cup...

No comments: