Thursday night, we went around Metro Manila hopping from one church to another. Each we year, we just do the minimum 7 churches, but we decided to try something new and go to 14 churches (which is the number of Stations of the Cross). We were only able to complete 12 though, because we were so tired at the end of the night and some of the churches we went to were already closed past midnight.
We went to:
1. Our Lady of the Airways (near the airport)
2. Shrine of Jesus of the Divine Mercy (beside the Mall of Asia)
3. Ermita Shrine (near Malate area)
4. San Agustin Church (Intramuros)
5. San Sebastian Church (My FAVORITE Church in Quiapo)
6. St. Peter The Apostle Church (Paco - Really nice and well-maintained. A Chinese community church.)
7. Della Strada Church (near La Vista)
8. Another Church in Quiapo (I forgot the name)
9. Baclaran Church
I can't seem to remember the other churches we went to.... Hmmm...
It was a first to see people walking barefoot from church to church. Is it just me, or is this a new thing?