Wednesday, July 13, 2005

my own rally

I handed my resignation letter in today. Came as a shock for some, didn't surprise other people - me included. I guess I wanted it to work, but I don't want to waste my time in a place where I don't see myself staying for a long time anyway. And well, the culture just really doesn't agree with me.

There's a really good chance I can get back into the company where I lasted the longest (and intend to stay for good this time). While I wait for that opportunity, I'm going to bum around upon effectivity of my resignation (12 August 2005).

I'm thinking about bonding with the parents and doing some errands for them. It will also be a good chance to rest and see if I can finally force myself to fix this very messy room. Also time to do some soul-searching and really figure out what I want to do with my life...

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice. :)

No comments: