Monday, June 20, 2005

Saturday night

Well, I feel better now. I slept Friday night and all of Saturday morning, so I was able to wake up and check out Fete de la Musique. I liked the one last year better, there were more scary people this year... You know, the people in black t-shirts with the tunnel earrings and large wooden bead necklaces. So fine, call me whatever you want, but they ARE scary, you've got to admit. Especially when they start waving the Philippine flag, taking their shirts off, and jumping around (not particularly giving a damn about whoever they may already be stepping on).

There were parallel activities in Shangri-la and Greenbelt 3. I wonder who played and what genre they focused on... I only heard rumors about the activities, but those were only verified after I got home...

Boy2 Quizon's reggae band, Biyaheng Reggae, sucked! Sorry to any fans out there, but they're just not good at writing their own songs. I'm sure they would have fared better had they just done covers instead.

No comments: