Thursday, January 06, 2005

a different planet - and more about driving

Ha, I'm getting kind of tired of blogging about driving, but I have nothing else to talk about right now. So sue me! Haha.

Drove to Makati from Alabang for the first time. Tsk tsk, I did such a bad job parking near Rockwell. Thank God the security guard was there to help me. Silly me. Of course it had to rain REALLY HARD today, which made things super challenging. We then transferred to Pacific Star Building along Makati Avenue. Wow, I was able to park in a basement parking area for the first time. LOL. Weird thing was I did a better job there than in the outdoor parking. DUH! And I'm glad it wasn't too crowded. Otherwise I would have died. :P

'Yun lang. I am a corny blogger. I know, I know. I'll think of more stuff soon enough.

I can't really assess my situation at work. I don't hate it, but I don't love it. I'm in limbo. Haha, my brother-in-law calls Alabang a different planet. I wonder if it has anything to do with that...

No comments: