Saturday, December 11, 2004

Batangas, Batangas...

There was some miscommunication and we ended up staying in a motel-like place. Haha. They even had three giant snakes! The first day there I didn't notice one was on the floor and almost stepped on its tail. Creepy!

On the first night someone was trying to open the door and my roomie heard the lock open. Good thing there was a double-lock, so whoever it was wasn't able to enter the room. Roomie checked it the following day and IT WAS OPEN. Crap. I was asleep the whole time. The next night I had a hard time sleeping.

Of course even if we told the receptionist about it she assured us that the keys were all unique. I didn't believe her though. Whether or not it was all a mistake is beside the point.

Last night we asked to be transferred to Days Hotel, and we slept practically until noon!

Oh but weird, when I got home today I found out that my uncle's wife's cousin owns the place. What are the odds? I totally complained about the door-opening incident! But duh, what do you get for staying in a motel, right?

Worked till 10 on the last night, didn't end any earlier than 730pm on the previous nights...

They're really milking me dry before I leave...

I'm sorry, dear roomie. I shall help you find a new job as well before they kill you with work...

Oh, and we went to this nice coffee shop called Vivo! which is right in front of Days Hotel in Batangas City. They have very yummy yema balls. I want to buy one of those damn lights at the shop! I'll be posting a picture after I finish with this super long entry. Toodleloo.

No comments: