Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Frou frou is on the Shrek 2 soundtrack!!! I had a feeling it was them when I heard the song playing while they were showing the credits, and I waited till the end of the credits, and, and, I was right!!! It's a remake of "Holding Out for A Hero"... I think Tina Turner sang that song for Mad Max or something. Hehe! I have to get myself a copy, dammit! Haha, obsessed fan... :P Eels and Counting Crows are on the soundtrack as well. Cool cool.

Was on a personal leave today. Went to Enchanted Kingdom with the family. My goddaughter's birthday. I'm so tired. Hehe. Enchanted isn't as nice as it used to be, but it was a lot of fun anyway. Tried go-karting for the first time. SO FUN! Haha, sarap the feeling overtaking people. Haha. I wanna go again! Grr, but I couldn't overtake the boyfriend. Bad trip. Oh well... Hehehe!

This program for photoblogging is cool ha. Check it out by clicking on the link above the picture I shall be posting. Toodleloo!

No comments: